I got this from Leslie, and of course, decided to post my own....
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I bought my Annual Disneyland Passport for 2010. Never had one before. My son and I each got one!! WOO HOO!!!
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions from last year and will you make any for 2010?
Of course, I didn't.... and yes, I will !! = )
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, not anyone CLOSE to me. But I did go to one baby shower for a co-worker.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank God.
5. What countries did you visit?
None... in fact, I don't think I even visited another STATE!!(?) BUT I'm going to Mexico in two weeks!! LOL!!
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A thin body, my associates degree, a new love, a new house, and Derek Jeter's personal cell phone number.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory...and why?
None that I can think of at the moment.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting my son graduated from high school and into college... ok, it was really HIS achievement, but you don't understand how much of that effort was MINE!!!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I'm not a failure! LOL!!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
MY DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSPORT!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My mom, we had a rough time over the summer, but she's much better (Yes, I AM talking about her behavior! LOL!!) And I HAVE told her that I'm proud of her!!
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
The American people when they voted the wrong person into office! (I have a right to MY OPINION!)
14. Where did most of your money go?
Probably food out!! I meet my friends for lunch, dinner, or even breakfast ALOT!!!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I GOT MY DISNEY ANNUAL PASSPORT!!! (you asked!)
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Ummm... I have NO idea!!!
17. Compared to last year, are you...
...thinner/fatter? what a depressing question!!! LOL!!
...richer/poorer? Poorer, no more child support, gotta pay for college for the boy, and inflation is killing me.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise!! But I'm sure I won't do much more this year, either!! LOL!!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Spent it with friends!
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
Yeah, AGAIN..... but Derek Jeter won't return my messages!
22. How many one-night stands?
This question is unclear to me.... I have one night-stand!? ; )
23. What was your favorite TV program?
American Idol which starts soon, and I won't be able to watch it because I have class on Tuesdays, now!!! UGH!!! I know, I can record it, but I like to vote!! LOL!!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No NEW ones. = )
25. What was the best book you read?
I'm assuming you mean THIS year, not EVER. The best book I read this year was probably The Shack!
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Can't think of anything right now. But I'll work on that.
27. What did you want AND get?
My DISNEY ANNUAL PASSPORT!!!! LOL!!!
28. What did you want and NOT get?
A thin body, a new house, and Derek Jeter's personal cell phone number.
29. What was your favorite film of the year?
I haven't been to the movies in months!!! Don't remember the last movie I saw, so I can't answer this question.
30. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
WENT TO DISNEYLAND AND BOUGHT MY ANNUAL PASSPORT!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I am 47!!
31. What ONE thing would have made your year immensely more satisfying?
Hmmm!! It's a toss up between a thin body and Derek Jeter's personal cell phone number .
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I'm SO totally my OWN fashionista, I do NOT follow any trendy styles!! If I like it, I wear it, regardless of the 'fashion' at the time!! If it's in fashion, but I don't like it, I WON'T wear it! I don't worry about stuff like that!! My concept is that there are WAY more important things in life to concern myself with!
33. What kept you sane?
NO DRAMA!!! I don't allow ANY unnecessary drama in my life!!
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Derek Jeter (ALOT during the World Series, which, by the way, was WON by the NY Yankees for the 27th time!! = )
35. What political issues stirred you the most?
EVERYTHING Obama said or did!!! And NOT in a good way!!
36. Whom did you miss?
My son, he goes out with his friends ALOT and I miss him being home.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
My friend, Becky. She's funny, and just a really good person.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson that you learned in 2009.
Do what I have to, to become the person I want to be.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: (My LIFE):
"I've been locked up way too long in this crazy world, how far is Heaven?
I just keep on praying, Lord, and just keep on living."
Now, it's YOUR turn!!!