SPECIAL ENTRY - EIGHT THINGS
Playing the game...Tag You're It. I was tagged by Lynne!!
Here's the rules: mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. on it! Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. who do i want to tag??? mmm....Go tell them you tagged them! here we go!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Getting rid of this cold once AGAIN!!!
2. Reaching my goal weight;
3. Getting son graduated from high school
4. Seeing DANNY win Hell's Kitchen;
5. Summer being OVER!!
6. Getting the year end closing DONE
7. Heaven and all that goes with it (I like this Lynne, Can I keep it in mine = )
8. Leasing an RV someday and travelling the USA. (this, too!)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took my mom's dogs to get their shots.
2. Went to lunch with my mom.
3. Took a good long nap.... and wanted to sleep the day away.
4. Went to church for a class.
5. Cleaned the kitchen
6. Went to Pollo Loco to get dinner.
7. Thanked God for such a beautiful cool day.
8. Complained all day to noone in particular about how badly I felt from head congestion and cough.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. I wish I could fly like an eagle
2. I wish I could swim with a dolphin (I will one day!!)
3. I wish I could play the piano or guitar or a HARP... How cool would THAT be!!
4. I wish I could encourage my son more.
5. I wish I could see my name on a marquis on Broadway.
6. I wish I could defeat this weight challenge
7. I wish I could be a philanthropist of the needy, going around a making wishes come true anonymously. If I ever won a multi-million dollar lottery - I would give back. I like this one too, Lynne.
8. I wish I could be content in all things.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Hell's Kitchen
2. American Idol
3. Lie to Me
4. Desperate Housewives (sometimes)
5. Seinfeld (reruns but still great)
I was tagged, if you want to be tagged, grab this and do your own, be sure to leave me a link on the comments.